Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When choosing a family dentist, Santa Monica offers many choices. We want you to feel confident in the choice to trust your family's smiles to the Vision Dental team.
Asking questions is a natural part of the process of choosing your dentist, and we are here to help in any way we can. If your question is not listed here, the fastest way to get an answer is to pick up the phone and call. One of our friendly team members will be happy to help.
- When should I bring my child in for braces?
- What can I expect from my child's first dental visit?
- How often should I be brushing my child’s teeth?
- Should I be using fluoride toothpaste for my child?
- What recommendations are there to help a child remove their first loose tooth?
- Can dental crowding be hereditary?
- When is the best time to bring my child in for their first dental visit?
- What is your recommended relief for teething children?
- How can thumb sucking or pacifier use affect the teeth? What are the concerns?
- What do you do at your office to keep children at ease? How do you deal with a particularly fussy or uncooperative child?
- Where is your office located?
- Do I need to wear a retainer?
- Do you offer dentistry for the whole family?
- Are dental cleanings important?
- I am afraid of the dentist. Will my dental appointment be painful?
- What should I do if I experience tooth pain?
- Do orthodontists have to be board certified?