Orthophos XG 3D
We know your time is important, and we want to respect that. In our office, you do not need to go to an outside facility to take your x-rays.
All radiographic imaging is taken in-house with the best quality technology. We are proud to offer you the latest in digital imaging with the Orthophos XG 3D.
Some Benefits of the Orthophos XG 3D:
- Highest quality, detailed x-rays to provide your doctor with the images needed for precise diagnosis and treatment planning
- Ultra-low dose radiation
- Radiation exposure can be adjusted based on age for our younger patients
- 3-D imaging available for more complex cases
One of the more common reasons for taking a 3-D x-ray in orthodontics is to locate impacted teeth (teeth that are stuck). With 3-D imaging, we can precisely locate the teeth in question to create the most comprehensive and efficient treatment approach for you.
Benefits of Intraoral Scanning:
Efficiency with Invisalign
Visualization and Education
We understand if you are in a time crunch and need to finish your orthodontic treatment as soon as possible. Some common reasons for speeding up treatment include:
- Engagement photos
- Moving away for college or job relocation
It can be stressful trying to finish your treatment by a wedding deadline. Or deciding whether you need to transfer to a new doctor in a new city. Accelerated orthodontic treatment may be able to help you better plan your next steps in life.
Your overall orthodontic treatment time can be reduced with Acceledent, a pulse vibration appliance. It is an FDA-cleared medical device that is used for 20 minutes a day along with your braces or Invisalign treatment. It is important that you wear it for a continuous 20-minute period each day for it to be effective.
Advantages of Acceledent:
- The micro-pulsations can actually make your teeth less sore and treatment more comfortable. You can think of it like a massage for your teeth.
- Straightening out your teeth with braces becomes more efficient.
- Invisalign patients can switch out aligners every week instead of every two weeks.